Welcome to K Line Europe
We are Europe's largest manufacturer of orthodontic clear aligners, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, with branches and partners around the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities within your
assigned region, bringing our German made mentality locally to targeted customers, as we make every customer a ‘clear aligner champion’.
● Oversee all commercial B2B activities within the DACH region.
● Execute the territory sales strategy locally through direct interaction with decision
makers of DSO’s, Dental Labs and local providers.
● Utilize our CRM system to monitor progress of all leads and potential client conversions.
● Design local private clinic market strategy to enhance customer engagement with their brand through our OEM services.
● Continue to evaluate the market and your territory approach to remain ahead of the
● Attend all local tradeshows & exhibitions within the DACH region.
● Visit new customers frequently to ensure we continue to support & monitor their performance.
● Bring the ultimate clear aligner experience to Private Clinics through our full end-to-end clear aligner solution.
● Utilize our ‘new client onboarding matrix’ to help customers entry to market.
● Implement pricing promotions and client growth strategies when required.
● Coordinate market analysis internally to the sales team for continued industry insights and opportunities for future growth.
● Report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
● Based in Germany
● Previous experience in a fast growing B2B company would be an advantage.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
● Fluency in German and English is essential.
● Ability to travel frequently and visit K Line HQ when required.
● Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in dental industry.
Modern office in Düsseldorf, Germany (Home office partly possible)
You become part of an ever-growing multinational team
Flat hierarchy and an employees-first philosophy
Full time (40h per week)
If you see yourself in this position, don't hesitate to contact for any questions, or apply directly using the form below!
Please attach your CV and all relevant documents.
We are looking forward to your application!
For our Sales department, we are searching for a highly motivated Territory Manager (DACH region).