Chief Technology Officer (m/f/d)
K Clear is the transparent clear aligner for teeth straightening. We help our clients, dentists and orthodontists from all over the world, straighten their patients' teeth efficiently and cost-effectively. Using the latest technologies and investing in research enables us to offer excellent quality at competitive prices. We develop the right solution for every dental and orthodontic practice. That's how we make our customers' lives easier and have helped more than 100,000 patients around the world to get a healthy smile.
K-Line is looking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a CTO looking to progress to gain key experience with an innovative company who has big plans for 2022.
Applicants must have experience with the following:
• You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or have a Bachelor or masters degree in IT or a comparable qualification.
• Previous experience designing and implementing technology goals in relation to the company mission required.
• Actively participate in hands-on development of new hardware concepts.
• Establish and lead on a long-term Technical Strategy informed by our overall business goals.
• Lead on setting a plan for improving, refactoring and/or overhauling aspects of the existing codebase, following a full review.
• Assess and understand business, technical and security risks in both the near and long-term.
• Lead on the implementation of technical solutions to address these.
• Monitor technical budgets and ensure technical expenditure is optimized.
• Lead on implementing technical KPI reports - developing visibility of technical performance, issues, risks and bottlenecks.
• Discover and identity opportunities to leverage new or upcoming technologies.
• Manage and drive progress on the Development Roadmap.
• Lead on building out the company’s technical capacity (both in-house and external) and technical operations.
• Manage the technical team, implement coding standards and conventions, and uphold excellent standards of work across the board.
• Foster a collaborative, agile and high-tempo ethos within the technical team.
• Coach, support and inspire the developers in your team, encouraging innovation and bringing focus to the broader strategic goals underpinning features and tasks.
• Communicate technology strategy to key stakeholders including, the team, partners and investors.
• Excellent communication skills with the interpersonal ability to speak convincingly to funders
• You have management experience and software development skills
• Fluent in English
We are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible with immediate availability.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations, using the Email Adress below!