International Sales Manager
Welcome to K Line Europe GmbH!
We are one of Europe's largest manufacturer of Clear Aligners and other medical devices, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
We are searching for a highly motivated International Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing team, reporting directly to our Senior Business Developer.
Are you the type of person that is never satisfied as you are always striving for more? Do you have a passion for selling, winning and convincing customers? Are you the type of person that can motivate, engage, finish and win deals? If YES, then that is the right job for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for winning Global Partnerships with the leading Dentists/Orthodontics and/or dental labs. In addition, you will establish & develop our Global Strategy. You will be working with our Top international team to maximize sales and volume while ensuring the continuous development of our brand.
- You're citizen of the European Union
- 3+ year experience in full-cycle sales. Must have prior experience closing deals
- Previous experience in the Orthodontic industry is preferable
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills
- The ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail-oriented and flexible
- Any foreign Language is a plus and fluent English is a must
Your skills and responsibilities:
- Ensure monthly sales target is met in assigned territory
- Provide technical support and advice to existing customers
- Identify new potential customers and define a good business plan to attract and add them to the regular customer base
- Effectively explain/present our product portfolio
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision-maker
- Manage client relationships
- Having a general knowledge of the Dental industry is a plus, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
- Modern office in Düsseldorf, Germany (Home Office partly possible)
- Travelling internationally
- You are part of an ever-growing multinational team
Fulltime (30-40h per week)
If you recognize yourself in this position, please don't hesitate to contact for any questions, or apply directly!
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.