International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Welcome to K Line Europe GmbH!
We are one of Europe's largest manufacturer of Clear Aligners and other medical devices, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
We are searching for a highly motivated International Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing team, reporting directly to our Senior Business Developer.
Are you the type of person that is never satisfied, as you are always striving for more? Do you have a passion for selling, winning and convincing customers? Are you the type of person that can motivate, engage, finish and win deals? If YES, then that is the right job for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for winning Global Partnerships with the leading Dentists/Orthodontics and/or dental labs. In addition, you will establish & develop our Global Strategy. You will be working with our Top international team to maximize sales and volume while ensuring the continuous development of our brand.
The Sales Manager reports directly to the head of Sales. There are good foundations in place for this position, we now need an enthusiastic individual to drive sales to where it needs to be for our growing business.
At K Line, we are more than a clear aligner manufacturer, we have the ambition to become a end-to-end solution provider for all business needs for doctors or Direct-to-consumer business and this year we want to offer our full service to existing clients and new clients.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a dental/sales
- Ability to onboard new clients and manage onboarding process while
upselling key services to clients
- Be able to work under your own initiative and effectively organize your own
-Excellent IT skills with office
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail-oriented and flexible
- Any foreign Language is a plus and fluent English is a must
- Focus on sales and lead generation by actively approaching or responding to new leads
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets,
growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or
new ways of reaching existing market
- Reaching or exceeding monthly set sales targets set by Director and Head of Sales
- Negotiation skills, specially closing contracts or deals with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Arrange online meeting with potential clients to evaluate needs
- Creating and maintaining a healthy relationship between client and K Line
- A self-motivator with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Modern office in Düsseldorf, Germany (Home Office partly possible)
- Travelling internationally
- You are part of an ever-growing multinational team
- Flat hierarchy and an employees-first philosophy
- Full time (30-40h per week)
- Start immediately
- Yes, preferred to be in house in Dusseldorf
If you recognize yourself in this position, please don't hesitate to contact for any questions, or apply directly!
Please send us your CV, references and all relevant documents.
We are looking forward to your application!